There’s no doubt that investing in a few colourful blouses and chinos will uplift your dressing drill. But sometimes a little piece of bright exuberance in the form of jewels will take things even further. As this photo from NYFW illustrates, nothing illuminates a look like accessories in vivid colours. When gold, silver and copper have gotten the best of you, it’s clear that your wardrobe is starving for the cerulean, orange, azure and lime shades that have enchanted the accessory world as of late. I know mine is. There’s nothing more invigorating than owning a little piece of vibrance, possessing the power to transform any dull ensemble you find yourself in. Rather than hunting down a kaleidoscope of colours to reinvigorate your wardrobe, consider the potential of these brilliant pieces …it may just be the punch your garments are thirsty for.
1. Emilio Pucci gold-plated plexiglass cuff
2. Venessa Arizaga salty lime silver-plated bib necklace
3. Oscar de la Renta beaded tassel clip earrings
4. Kate Spade gumpdrop stud earrings
5. Tom Binns aqua neon necklace
6. Yves Saint Laurent arty gold-plated glass ring
7. Etro color-block rubber bangle